Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Punk rock

  1. #1
    Inactive Member walking contradiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your favourites punk bands...
    i lke:
    GREEN DAY
    Mx Px
    Rancid
    Millencolin
    Sublime
    NOFX

    others...

    i wanted to know yours...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like greenday and sublime... *G*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i guess those are too*S.....but when i think of punk rock ,i think of ill repute,..r.k.l ....gbh..the dickies...circle jerks..black flag..fear..the cramps..stiff little fingers.. bad religion...dead kenneddys...who could forget the seX pistols,rudimentary peni and penny wise,they finally made it big..they been round for ages..all these bands paved the way for the shit out now,i still like the new stuff it still holds true---->punX not dead! biggrin

    [This message has been edited by Xenia (edited July 22, 2001).]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You dont wanna know what I think when I think punk bands *BOL* ... *wanders off and feels very old*L*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't actually know which ones to classify as 'punk'. I'm not that... you know, er... 'hip'.

    ------------------
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

    Terry Pratchett

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ---------> MISFITS <----------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    aaaah yes danzig.....
    mommy.....
    can i go out and kill tonight!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I assume misfits is a band.

    Wasn't that from a cartoonshow in the eighties? With the barbiedolls?

    Not that I played with...

    I've said too much.

    ------------------
    The question seldom addressed is where Medusa had snakes. Underarm hair is an even more embarassing problem when it keeps biting the top of the deodorant bottle.

    Terry Pratchett

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *runs after Lefty with her G.I Joe doll* I WANNA PLAY!! You bring barbie I'll bring Joe!!!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Twists Myra's arm and takes away GI Joe doll*

    (BTW, is it the old fashioned one, or the new plastic one?)

    Screw barbie when you can have a real man biggrin

    ------------------
    No naked little men sat on the summit dispensing wisdom, because the first thing the truly wise man works out is that sitting around on mountaintops gives you not only haemorroids but frostbitten haemorroids.

    Terry Pratchett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •